Enter your email address in the green box below to subscribe to the Business Know-How Newsletter. You'll get ideas tips and hints for growing your business sent to you in email.
Please note: Once you sign up for the email list you will get a confirmation email sent to you within a few minutes. You must click the link in that confirmation email to be added to our newsletter mailing list.
Get great business ideas sent to you in email twice a week.
Subscribe to the free Business Know-How newsletter. Primary email address
If you don't see that confirmation email in your inbox, look in your promotions folder if you're using Gmail, or in a "Junk mail" folder. To make our newsletters show up in your inbox instead of a promotions folder or anything other than your inbox, use the whitelisting instructions below.
Comments from our subscribers
"You are awesome"
"I love your web site content. It's always educating"
"I appreciate the great info!"
"Yours is the best business tip email I've seen"
In addition to our regular emails, you will occasionally receive emails sent by us on behalf of advertisers or sponsors.
If at any time you decide you no longer want to receive mailings from BusinessKnowHow.com, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our mailings.
How to Whitelist Email from BusinessKnowHow.com
for Gmail, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo and Apple Mail
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is information on how to whitelist us with Gmail, Outlook, AOL, Yahoo, and Apple Mail, Even if your ISP or email program is not listed, with these instructions you should be able to figure out how to whitelist our email address at any ISP or with any email program.
1. First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button
2. Next, open an email that you have received from us
3. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "Reply":
4. Click "Add BusinessKnowHow.com to Contacts list"
1. On the Tools menu, click Options
2. On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
4. Add email@example.com where it says "Add address"
5. Click OK
To add firstname.lastname@example.org to your AOL address book:
1. Open an email from us and then click the 'This Is Not Spam' button
2. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
3. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the 'Add' button
4. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
5. Paste email@example.com into the ‘Other E-Mail’ field
6. Make our "From" address, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
7. Click "Save"
To whitelist email@example.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a "filter" after first taking the following steps:
1. If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click "Not Spam"
2. Be sure that the address email@example.com is not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If firstname.lastname@example.org is on your "Blocked Addresses" list, select it and click "Remove Block"
Now to create the filter:
3. Open your mail and click on "Mail Options" in the upper right hand corner
4. Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
5. On the Filters page, click "Add"
6. Select the "From header:" rule, and add "contains" and email@example.com, which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
7. Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select 'Inbox'
8. Pick the Add Filter button
Apple Mail for OS X
1. First, if email from email@example.com ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click "Not Junk" at the top of your screen.
2. Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
3. Go to the Rules tab
4. Select Add Rule
5. Give this rule a name such as "BusinessKnowHow.com"
6. Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in "firstname.lastname@example.org"
7. From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
8. Click "OK"
Click here to subcribe to the Business Know-How Newsletter