Learn how to analyze your needs, write effective job descriptions, and choose the best people to work to work for your small business with the step-by-step instructions in this Business Know-How® manual.
Written by Janet Attard, How To Find And Hire The Right Employees For Your Small Business is is immediately downloadable in PDF-format. It will guide you through each step in the recruiting and hiring process.
- How to analyze your job openings
- How to write job descriptions
- Where to look for employees
- How to write an effective employment ad
- How to review and evaluate resumes
- What questions to ask in job interviews - and what not to ask
- How to choose the best candidate
- How to avoid common legal pitfalls when hiring
- Important facts about background and reference checking
- And much more.
Making the right hiring decision is critically important to both the short-term and long term success of your business. Order How To Hire The Right Employees for Your Small Business today.